Fine jewellery is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewellery and keep it in optimal condition, please review and follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewellery before your daily rituals such as showering, lotion, perfume, etc.
- Leave your jewellery in safe keeping before engaging in strenuous activities including going to the gym!
- Keep your jewellery away from chemicals such as perfume, hair spray, cosmetics, and lotion.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewellery out flat, or in the Bachini Green Box/ Pouch that accompanied your piece upon purchase.
- For necklaces, clasp the necklace when removing it, to ensure the chain does not tangle or knot.
- If you have a fine jewellery piece that contains a pearl, extra care should be taken, avoiding harsh chemicals, as this can eat away at the nacre of the pearl.
- Gold-plated silver pieces should not be worn in the shower or when swimming as the plating can wear off and the silver can tarnish.
To clean your diamond jewellery, use a jewellery cleaning solution, specific to your metal/ gemstone type.. Bachini is not responsible for the maintenance of your jewellery and does not polish purchased jewellery.
If you require any refinishing on your jewellery, such a cleaning, polishing or re-plating, Bachini Jewellers offers this as a Service, and is charged accordingly to each individual piece of jewellery. Please feel free to Contact Bachini Jewellers for any enquiries regarding the care of your special Bachini Jewellers pieces.